Sunday, August 3, 2014

Trees, and a plug

I posted this photo back in 2009 - a favourite tree positioned in the middle of a field with a gorgeous Rocky Mountain backdrop.
The tree has become infamous in our family now, and even has it's own name.
It is the PPPP Tree.  

The Pride and Prejudice Perfectly Positioned tree!

On my way to work the other morning I saw a guy at the side of a road with his tripod and camera.  The tree was sitting in a blaze of canola and I thought to myself that this was going to make a stunning shot.  
I wasn't wrong.
Here is a plug for a local photographer who has taken some sublime shots around Calgary and further afield across Alberta.

His name is Neil Zeller and here's a plug:

Check out some of his other gorgeous photos.

4 comments:

  1. I like that you name trees. I give people names to some of the trees in my yard because I actually have relationships with them. They give more to me than a lot of people I know. :-)

    Birdie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I' m not the only one naming the local flora and fauna! :-)

      Delete
  2. A terrific shot. He and you both captured a beauty! I will check out his site. I like to support local.

    ReplyDelete