Saturday, July 25, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes ...


... or my 9 year old daughter anyway.

Our Cocker Spaniel has - how do I put this delicately? - piled on a few pounds since being "done" back in April. She has a bit of a rotund mid section these days (don't we all - and I don't even have the excuse of being "done" (steady!) ).

Daughter Number Two overheard my husband and I discussing her weight issues. And her answer to extra poundage? It's because Honey (the dog, not my daughter) likes collecting cuddles and doesn't let them go and that's why she's getting bigger. Simple really. Made me smile anyway - cute.

But on that theory, at the rate this dog does collect cuddles, she'll be waddling by the end of the month.

Speaking of children's views of the world, this is what happens when you give a child a camera to play with.


Imagine my surprise, while flicking through all the holiday photos, to find a collection of miniature white rabbits in varying poses. This wasn't the wildlife I recalled seeing. Bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment